17/07/2013

Lazy Summer Days ☼





Sitting in front of my computer makes me go crazy so here's my very first look ! 
I decided to stay simple for this first look. Simplicity is always a great choice in my opinion. I inspired myself from the Boheme and Hippie fashion. 
You'll see in my future posts, different faces of mine.  







Dress : H&M Flower Crown : NewLook - Shoes : La Halle Aux Chaussures                                        




4 commentaires:

  1. You look so lovely, dear! (:
    Nice blog!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your floral dress :)

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. I hope you can have a look and enter if you like x x x

    stylestack.com

    stylestack.com

    stylestack.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your dress is so pretty - I love your daisy head band too! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is very beautiful and perfect for the weather! xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)