21/07/2013

Red Head





It's too hot in here (especially when you wear a leather short) but I'll not complain myself because in one week I'll in Spain so I'm sure I'll die. 
Anyway it's not the subject. Friday I decided to do a new look. I'm wearing my favorite short, I bought it last year and I just can't get enough !
Normally, showing my belly button it's not my cup of tea but I'll always wanted to do it because it reminds me of the good time you know the 90's. In fact I hate my tummy because it's not flat. When I look at myself in the mirror my tummy is flat but then I take picture, my tummy is big anyway it's one of The Little Fashionette biggest problems. 








I don't know if I'll post a new look before I leave France for Spain. And now I have to ask my young sister to take the pictures and it's gonna be a bit complicated ("I love you ... me neither" if you know what I mean)



I borrow the cap from my friend. I never wear cap but I think this one suits me fine. 


Crop Top : DIY - Leather Short : H&M - Shoes : New Look - Earrings : Other Stories - Necklace : DIY - Belt : Hermès Vintage - Watch : Casio


4 commentaires:

  1. So pretty! And you're gorgeous, be confident!

    Nadine~

    madcrazybeautifullife.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. beautiful outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hi !
    thanks for your comment on my blog, im glad you like it :)
    it's very nice here, but i can see its a begining of your adventure with blogging, so i wish you good luck and i'll be chekcing your site for sure :)
    have a nice day!

    Paula, sth-kinda-ooh!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful belly button, dear

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)