08/08/2013

¡ Viva España !

It's been a long time since I posted here, I apologize but I spent my time in Spain and I came back home last sunday at 5.30am. It was hard to sort the pictures because I took many many many pictures so I think I'll make two or three posts about it but first here's one of my look during my holidays in Spain. 



















So now I'm going to talk about where spent my holidays. After spending 15 hours in the car we finally arrived to Empuria Brava on the Costa Brava. What can I say ? It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! The view from our apartment was beautiful, the heat was everywhere (day & night) like mosquitos (I got mosquito bites everywhere on my body). Anyway here's a part of my pictures : 




This is the view from our apartment. We were surrounded by villas with their swimming pool and boats.



Empuria Brava by night ☾ 





 This is where we went to the beach (in Rosas which is next to Empuria Brava). This place is very calm and the waves we got measured two meters. 


 
And this is the last picture of this article. It's my fav' !  
 
My next post will be about good plans and a little bit about Barcelona but I don't know when I'll do it because tomorrow night I'll go on holidays in the south of France with a friend but I'll do my best to do  it tomorrow afternoon I promise ! 


Jack Daniel's Top : Camden Town - Short : Jennyfer - Jelly Shoes : Unknown shop but I don't care they were cheap - Sunglasses : H&M - Ring : Primark 

2 commentaires:

  1. Spain looks gorgeous I bet you had a lovely time :). I love your outfit by the way, especially the jelly shoes!

    Lovely blog by the way :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I was literally going to say all the things Ally J just said because the pictures are beautiful, makes me want to go on holiday asap; and I love the jelly shoes too...so instead of saying it I'll just second what she said :-)
    <3
    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)