09/09/2013

Amen Ramen (Yummy Yummy)




It's cook time guys ! 

To be honest I'm not a good cook, when I cook my kitchen is a big big mess. The only thing I cook well is pasta. Anyway sometimes I get tired of eating the same things so a couple days ago I made Ramen in my own particular way so I'm gonna share my (veggie) recipe for those who are interested :) 

Ingredients

Japanese noodles
Tomatoes
Herb cream cheese
Spicy sauce (like Tabasco) 
One egg
Parsley 


How to cook

Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
Take off the water with the strainer.
Put a tomato in a cooking pot, wait like 5 minutes then take out the tomato and peel it. Cut the tomato in small pieces, put them in a cooking pot and add one tablespoon of herb cream cheese and turn on the heat.
Put the egg in a cooking pot, covering it with 1-2 inches of water.
Bring to a boil. As soon as the water boils, turn off the heat. Let it sit for 10 minutes, then peel it. Cut the egg in half lengthwise. 
Then put the noodles in a bowl and add the egg, the mixture of tomato and herb cream cheese, spice sauce, parsley, salt and pepper and VOILA !

  
ENJOY ! :) 



1 commentaire:

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)