23/09/2013

Kiss my baby lips ✿



Baby Lips are finally in France ! 

You don't know how happy I am ! All the bloggers sang praises of it and I couldn't wait anymore so when I heard that they were coming in France I was excited (yeah I know, France is always late in those kind of things ...) I did many malls to find them and I finally find them last saturday and I couldn't resist of buying one for now and I fell totally in love with "Cherry Me" and OH GOSH it's fantastic, it's so perfect, I just can't get enough *_* 




The smell is so delicious, it's smells of course like cherry, it's smells so good that I want to eat it when I put it onto my lips (◡‿◡✿)
The packaging is really cute  and it adds some colors to my makeup wallet :) 



But like everything's not perfect, It's not very hydrating, it lasts like 2-3 hours on my lips and then after my lips feel dry again
I'm also a bit disappointed about the color because I thought it was more red but in fact it's just glossy.


As you can see it's just rosy/glossy 

To conclude it's a good purchase, not expensive, cute packaging and amazing smell and I think I'm going to buy every shades :) 


2 commentaires:

  1. Oh, il a l'air vraiment très sympa, à tester!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My all time favorite-baby lips!
    Lovely blog<3
    http://aimerose.blogspot.dk/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)