27/10/2013

Sweet Eighteen ♕


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! 





I'm finally 18. I've waited for this day for so long maybe since I was born :)
In fact I don't feel like I'm 18 I don't know why , I don't think it's a special age , it's just one more year and I don't want to be older. ;)  
The thing that I love about birthdays is that you feel like you are someone special, that "everybody" loves you, you get tons of calls, tons of messages and I love it ! 



You don't  know how much I love this outfit I think it's my favorite that I ever wear ! I love the patterns they go so well together .






 I can't wait to be next week because I'll get my first tattoo ! I'm so excited but in another way I'm a little bit scared of the pain ...





Have a nice sunday !


Shirt : Promod - Dress : H&M

3 commentaires:

  1. did you had a nice birthday? your outfit is gorgeous :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I did actually ! I'll make a post about it :)
      Thanks honey ♡

      Supprimer
  2. Such a nice outfit, love it :)
    I hope you had a lovely birthday :)

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)