13/10/2013

Take me to the black moon ☾





It's been a while since I have posted here and I apologize. In fact I was pretty busy during the last few days because my 18th birthday is in two weeks so I have to prepare everything because I'm going to celebrate it with friends and family and I have to say that I'm a bit stressed because I'm a perfectionist so I want everything to be perfect even if I know it won't be perfect. I'll always be forever unsatisfied :)
I can't wait to be 18, I  could finally say that I'll could do everything that I want because I'll be 18. I remember when I was a kid, I used to say to my mom that I could do everything that I want but then she used to said that I couldn't because I wasn't 18. 18 means to me that I could buy champagne (oh yeah!), that I could get tattoos (I'm going to fix an appointment in a few days) and also that I'll have (or not) my driving license !
Anyway here's my new look !








You don't know my love for my hair but I'll have cut it because I want to get rid of my ombré hair ...




A few months ago I turned old tights into a top and I didn't know how to wear it but now I have finally found something to wear it with :)






Have a nice sunday everyone !


Top : DIY - Skirt : Jennyfer - Shoes : New Look - Necklace : DIY

1 commentaire:

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)