23/10/2013

The Red Vintage.



I did it ! I cut my hair ... well in fact my mom did. Cutting my hair myself would be like committing suicide because I'm so awkward when it comes to do something with my hands. It's weird for me to have shorter hair because I'm not used to it but all I have to say is that I can't wait to have long hair again ! 






I got a new obsessions : Putting the strap of the shoes upon the pants, I totally love it ! 


and also wearing a beanie ! I borrowed it from my father (you'll see in future posts that I love wearing men clothes)







Shirt : Vintage - Jeans : Promod - Velvet Jacket : H&M - Shoes : New Look - Earrings : Other Stories

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)