17/11/2013

I love gossip-



I'm sorry about my absenteeism, I've been pretty busy in those last few days like you may know I celebrated my birthday with friends and family a week ago (I'll make a post about it) and so I needed to recover from all the emotion because that night was totally amazing and crazy. 



I want to introduce you to my new fluffy coat, it's so amazing, warming, flawless ... everytime I have to take it off it's like a heartbreak, I think that's what we call LOVE.



As you can see I dyed my hair, I did the same color two years ago so I wanted to get it back so TA-DA !




This top is my favorite top of all time  ! It was one of the gift from my stepfather that I got for my birthday and OH MY GOD it's a Karl Lagerfeld one ! When my stepfather gave me it I cried like a baby I couldn't believe my eyes so now you know of what I'm talking about when I said "recover from all the emotion" it's because of my crazy, awesome stepfather :) 






Have a nice day !

Coat : Topshop - Shirt : Karl Lagerfeld - Short : Zara - Shoes : Gift from my BFF

2 commentaires:

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)