26/11/2013

Into the cold ☃



It's so freezing in here ! Everytime I get out of my house I come close to death with hypothermia...





Christmas is in 1 month, do you believe that ? *_* I can't wait ! Christmas is one of my favorite things because I love Christmas lights and the atmosphere and presents ;) 








I'm totally in love with the shoes, I love wearing them in my house. Yeah in my house ... wearing them outside it's a bit complicated if you know what I mean ;)


2 weeks ago I went to Paris and I decided to go to the Karl Lagerfeld store and I bought a cap that you can see on the pictures but we can see it clearly so here's a picture that I took at the store :


The cap is so perf', when I die I want you to bury me with it ! 

Have a nice day !


Velvet Jacket : H&M - Dress : H&M - Cap : Karl Lagerfeld - Shoes : Unknown shop

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)