16/12/2013

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist par thelittlefashionette

- Sequin Biket Jacket from Boohoo : 55€
- Choupette Bag from Karl Lagerfeld : 340 €
- Unicorn Slippers from Cadeaux Folies : 29,95€
- Marble Duvet Set from Safe House USA : 350$
- Givenchy Sweater : 890 €
- Giuseppe Zanotti Bottines : 995€


Christmas is in 8 days, I'm so excited so here's my Christmas wishlist 2013, I'm aware that I'll get none of this (I should have called it the impossible Christmas wishlist) but Christmas has been made to make us dream and dreaming doesn't hurt anybody.
I also asked Santa to give me 1.000.000 € cash but I think there's no chance  ... at least I tried

And what about ? What did you ask to Santa ? 




13 commentaires:

  1. such a nice wish list ! love those boots ! Would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hi doll :) i got your comment at my blog that you are following my blog :) .... Google have removed all the GFC followers ..so i were wondering do you want to follow each other on bloglovin ? i don't see any follow widget at your blog :( xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love (and want) everything, especially the sequin jacket and those Giuseppe Zanotti bottines! ♥

    http://www.mursway.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Amazing list, want to get everything for myself!
    I wish I could haha

    xo' M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. love your blog! :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. very cool wishlist. I love the unicorn slippers as well!
    Want to follow each other? Following you on bloglovin & GFC.
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. hi doll :) i am following you on bloglovin :) stay in touch dear :) x
    www.ambifashion.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com.


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Great post!! Just came across your blog and i love it! I fell in love with the Givenchy bambi print sweater the first time i saw it. want want!! ;) xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love the jacket and the boots, would totally be on my wishlist as well!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Pretty sure I need those unicorn slippers! Hope you get all on the list x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)