30/12/2013

Disneyland is my home ♡



3 days ago I went to HEAVEN and by heaven I mean Disneyland !! The first time I went was last year  and I totally fell in love
So when my sister said to me that she was going out there with her school I decided to invite myself so she asked the organizers and they said YES and you know what is the best part of it ? I only paid 3€ :)




I love the atmosphere, everything is magic especially when it's Christmas time, there is a big Christmas tree and it's snowing fake snow and the parade is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G I always sing along the parade song. 


Mickey is waving to me  ´ ▽ ` )ノ 











It was so hard to take this picture because of the wind, the balloons were going to right then to the left ...



My nails for the occasion 。◕ ‿ ◕。





 When I die I want you to throw my ashes out there 


This is my last post of 2013 so I wish you all an happy new year !




8 commentaires:

  1. cute nails!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you I can't tell you how hard it was !! ♡

      Supprimer
  2. That place looks amazing! I cannot contain my jealousy!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I loooove Disneyland! It's even better when you pay only 3 euros, he he! XOXO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. this post makes me so happy! I have been to the one in Florida and California, but not Paris :)

    love, polly

    pollybland.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're so lucky ! It's my dream actually well in fact my goal in life is to go to every Disneyland in all over the world :)

      Supprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)