19/12/2013

Step into the room like it's a catwalk




Revisions ... revi ... r ... Blogging !

This is pretty much my state of mind right now. I should be revising at that moment but blogging is so much more interesting. My exams are in 3 weeks (or less) and I still haven't make revision sheets, I'm so shitty at those kind of things, I'm gonna be in big trouble but how am I suppose to do when it's nearly Christmas and New year's eve, and you're going to see your friends that you haven't see for a long time ? (as you may get it we aren't in the same uni) I'm in a complete euphoria, I can't help it ! 


Motivation come to me please, I need you ! *motivation dance* 






For this look, I inspired myself from streetstyle, things that I see on streetstyle blogs (I won't name them because you may know about who I'm talking about). It's an outfit that I could totally wear on Fashion week (it's never going to happen but it's every blogger's dream) and I thank my father for letting me borrow his sweater even if he doesn't know about it ;)     







Have a nice thursday !


Sweater : Adidas - Skirt : 3 Suisses - Cap : Karl Lagerfeld - Shoes : Unknown 

9 commentaires:

  1. beautiful!! i love your skirt so much!! ;) great booties too!

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That skirt is STUNNING.

    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love the way you've mixed up the addidas sweatshirt with the white skirt, unexpected combo but it definitely works :)

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ah je connais ce moment, bon j’espère que ça c'est bien passé tout de même ! En tout cas cette tenue est trop cool !! LE SWEAT EST TROOP COOL !!
    Joli blog ma belle


    BISOUS

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. awesome heels!
    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. As usual phenomenal post! You are a champion!
    I can see that you love what you are doing!
    Thanks for posting! I love you :-*

    Merry and peaceful Christmas full of magic: - *


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love the boots! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love your Adidas jumper!

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)