29/12/2013

Tartan Detail



There are only 360 day until Christmas ! 


Ok... just kidding ... but I don't have the impression that Christmas was 5 days ago, I don't know why but for me it was just like a normal day I mean it's so weird and to strengthen that impression, we don't have snow, the weather is not really that bad and people's house wasn't so decorate  and I wasn't so spoiled but I'm not complaining, I'll make a quick post about it. 




Anyway here's a new look. I use an old tartan shirt as a skirt, to be honest I'm not into that trend "tartan", I'm not really fond of the pattern, in fact it depends of the color. 







I hope you had a wonderful Christmas ! What did you get for Christmas ?


Jacket : H&M - Boots : H&M - Nail Ring : Ebay

3 commentaires:

  1. Love that velvet jacket! What a piece.

    Gosh christmas time will be here before you know it again!!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love it!!
    you look so beautiful

    http://coconutwishes.blogspot.com.es

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)