11/01/2014

Crossing the river


My exam week is almost over ! Sometimes I ask myself why we grow up so fast, I mean I'd rather in primary school than in college right now. 
Anyway yesterday I got my first work interview, it went well (I think) I hope they will hire me *fingers crossed* I NEED MONEY ! 










I love my new nail polish, I got it for Christmas, I wanted this color since forever, Santa Claus is the best

Have a nice saturday

Top : Mango - Short : Zara - Jacket : H&M - Shoes : New Look

9 commentaires:

  1. Good Luck for your job interview! Love your Bowie shirt! Pretty amazing x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???

    Just let me know and I will follow back right away
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. super cute tee ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great look
    so stylish :)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great post, love this look!

    Lovely blog you have here, followed.
    Check out my blog & follow if you like.
    www.gazingaway.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You look so fantastic with that outfit! And I really like the background of the photos. :) Would you like us to follow each other in GFC and BlogLovin'? I would love to stay in touch and be friends! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thanks..followed back on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    Keep in Touch
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)