05/01/2014

Daddy's Girl


Happy New Year my dear cupcakes !
 I wish all the best for you !





I celebrated it at a friend's house with some friends and we spent our night drinking so I'm no gonna explain to you how fuc*** I was in the next morning...
So for this new year I have resolutions, to be honest I never done this before because for me it was stupid, nobody keep them anyway so this year I decided to be a good girl so I'm gonna try to keep them all.




Here's my resolutions :

- Stop smoking (I stopped one month ago but I have to continue in this way) 
- Stop anticipating on buying things because sometimes when I'm at a shop I always need to get out of the shop with a plastic bag in my hand...)
- Do more thrift shop 
- Save more money to buy my dream bag : Chanel 2.55 (I dream of it since I was an embryo) 
- Answer to all my text messages, I have the tendency to forget some ...




About this look , once again I borrowed my father's jacket, I love this jacket because of the color but also because he wore it for his wedding :)
I love how a man jacket can make a woman sexier, I like this effect ;)


Have a nice day !


3 commentaires:

  1. Non mais oh c'est quoi de cette tenue ou on voit tout ton soutif ;p
    Mees chauuuussures !
    Bref t'es sexy ma meilleure amie <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a cute outfit doll !! would you like to follow each other on GFC and on BLoglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. lovely outfit! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)