13/01/2014

Golden Globes 2014 : Best Dressed


Before I start this blog, I told to myself that I couldn't wait to start a blog and talk about awards season especially about the best dressed celebrities. The awards season (Golden Globes, SAG Awards, Oscars ...) is my favorite thing not only because of the fancy dresses but also because of the events by themselves.

I have begun to watch them online for 3 years now. The most difficult thing is that I don't sleep at night because there's 8 hours shift between France and Los Angeles so that means that when the show begins at 8pm ET that means that I have to get up at 2 in the morning then go back to sleep at 6 and it's even harder when you have school right after ...
And the thing that I used to do is hiding myself under the blanket with the computer so my father couldn't discover what I was doing at night :)


Anyway here's the best dressed :

Kelly Osbourne


Elisabeth Moss


Olivia Wilde 


Cate Blanchett


Mila Kunis 


Caitlin Fitgerald 



Which one is your favorite ?


13 commentaires:

  1. Cate and Milan looks really really beautiful!! Thanks so much for visiting and following my bog, it means alot to me! I'm now following you too in GFC and BlogLovin'. :) Can't wait to read more posts from you.

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Bloglovin!
    I will follow right back and I will like your page on Facebook from my personal account when you do so, just let me know!

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7081543/?claim=jfjwc4zvgyu
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just followed back on GFC and Bloglovin! I wish you a lot of success! xx
    I also want to develop my FB page so I will really appreciate it if you support me there as well! :)

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7081543/?claim=jfjwc4zvgyu

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the golden globes award aswell because I love to see what they wear. Its cute how you used to hide under the duvet to watch it. I do that too sometimes with other programmes :P
    Xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great post! I love caitlin's dress
    you have a new follower! :)

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Caitlin looked amazing, she was my ultimate favourite!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Mila looks stunning!

    Thank you for your comment! Of course we can follow each other! I'd be so glad to keep in contact like you said :) and what about other social media? That way I won't miss a thing! I'll leave mine in the links below <3 



    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo
    Hannah's Heels

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. love the blue dress :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Such a really great and interesting post! they all look stunning.


    Im now following you on GFC, I hope you can follow me back if you haven't yet.

    Thank you!

    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog


    - Facebook
    - Bloglovin
    - Instagram @whatkennyhearts

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. last one!
    Nice blog and post! I'm ur follower! :)
    Feel free to join my worldwide choies giveaway!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I love Kelly Osbourne's dress !!!

    Sarah
    http://www.little-freak.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)