16/01/2014

It's all about the shoes


These stilettos are my new obsession.
At first I wanted a pair of shoes that could go with my Karl Lagerfeld pants that I got for Christmas so I was tempted by black stilettos because black is perfect. But I changed my mind when I went on Nelly.com, I found these green holographic stilettos and it was love at first sight, they were cheap and holographic, I couldn't ask for more and you know what the best part is ? They're so comfy that I want to go around the world with them on my feet and I've never been serious as I'm right now ! They are made for walking.





   Have a nice day

Vest : Mango - Shirt : Desigual - Pants : Karl Lagerfeld - Shoes : Nelly

19 commentaires:

  1. Wow I love these shoes! And how you pair them with your jewelries! Your hair is perfect too!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your shoes :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful look!!! I love your shoes!!!!
    Wanna follow each other with GFC?
    Just let me know and I follow you back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much for your visit!! I follow you!!!
      Have a wonderful weekend!!!:)))

      Supprimer
  4. I added you by g+ too!! I'm very happy if you do the same.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. classic and simple, but the trousers and your shoes are certainly lovely! : )

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful outfit!
    I'm a new follower on GFC and bloglovin, would you like to follow each other?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. omg those shoes are gorgeous!!!x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great outfit! Beautiful shoes!!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Have a good week!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you! Following back in GFC and Bloglovin.

      Supprimer
  9. Oh my, those shoes are one of a kind! I love them soooo much! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Love those shoes, they remind me of a mermaid!

    I've never shopped at Nelly.com- I'm wondering do they sell different brands, or is Nelly the brand?
    I'd love to know, because if all their shoes are as comfortable as you say I'm definitely going to get a pair... or a few :O

    xo Elizabeth Joy.
    www.imwildcat.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you darling ♡
      They do sell different brands, on their website you can find Alexander Mcqueen, Michael Kors, Chloé, Vivienne Westwood etc but they also have they own brand.
      Get a pair you won't regret it ;)

      Supprimer
  12. Pretty! Love your posts! Amazing as always!

    I am developing my Facebook page now and I will be so happy if you support me with a like there! If you want any support from me I am here, just let me know! :)

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7081543/?claim=jfjwc4zvgyu
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Great shoes!! Your blog is pretty lovely and I followed you ^.^

    Would you like to check mine? :)

    www.dilarakoseler.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Nice shoes girl !!
    Really nice outfit ;)

    Sarah
    http://www.little-freak.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)