23/02/2014

En Rouge Et Noir




This outfit is showing my darkest mood right now. Usually I wear black because I love black by itself but right now black goes with my mind. 





I got a bad new about my grandma' this afternoon, she's having a depression and she's at the hospital and that's killing me. I know what she's going through, I had depression a long time ago and my mom also had a depression. I'm not into the family "thing", you may think I'm crazy or something but this is true, the more they are away from me the more I feel better. But my grandma' is everything to me, she's simply the best, I can't live without her, when I'm on the phone with her I'm always crying because I love the feeling of talking to her. Sometimes I think about the fact that one day she'll be gone forever but I refuse to believe it, for me she's immortal so losing her it's impossible. Right now I just want her to feel better and laugh again  





Top : Jennyfer - Skirt : Grain De Malice - Shoes : New Look - Jacket : H&M - Necklace : H&M

20 commentaires:

  1. The outfit is stunning even if as you say they are some dark feelings that correlate with you choosing the black colour.

    I think most of us can relate to feeling depressed. However, real depression is something that is much more difficult then just feeling sad and down. I really feel bad for your grandmother. I myself have been going trough a hard period, so I do hope she gets better soon. There isn't much we can do for our loved ones sometimes, but letting them know we're here for them can make all the difference.
    Take care

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nice skirt dear! You're so lovely :) Thank you for your comment on my blog, mind to follow each other?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love your styles!! I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks :) xx

    kissmesunday.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your style is amazing! I hope your gran is better soon!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. omg i've just fallen in love with that skirt! so perfect!! <33

    beautiful garbage
    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/beautifulgarbagefashion
    poppyleeandjackie.tumblr.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love the lace skirt and the hint of red! you look amazing ;)
    So sexy, so chic! xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lovely blog! Maybe want folow each other? If yes, just folow me and i foloe you back :)
    xx
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Woww....you look stunning and so hot in your outfit! The skirt is beyond gorgeous! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”, and ”bloglovin (#30)”
      Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Supprimer
  9. Hi dear, your style and blog is adorable! Would you like to follow each other maybe? I'd love to stay in touch with you :)
    PS I hope things get better soon :)

    love, Stella
    http://frozen-mammoth.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love this look, you're really beautiful :)

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I love those black looks ♥ stunning ♥

    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Great post!
    Maybe we can follow to each other? :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hey pretty! Thank you for following me, follow you back already :)

    Don't forget to join Hanake Label Giveaway on my blog, click here. Win the prize with total value IDR 450.000.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I really love this post and your blogstyle!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    J'aime les feuilles rouges

    xoxo Marta

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. J'adore la première photo!! Super prise ;)

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)