09/02/2014

RED



What's wrong with the weather ? I was waiting for snow for a while now and what I got is rain, wind and cold. I HATE it ! My hair is fighting against the wind, I'm sorry to burst the bubble but wind in the hair is not always sexy or maybe it's just me because I'm the weirdest person ever. I've got the pictures as a proof but I'd rather keep them secretly until I publish a outtakes post.




To change the subject (it's not that I hate the weather but ... well I do hate the weather), I've been completely exited for 3 days and you know why ? I'm going to LADY GAGA'S CONCERT ! Ok It's in 8 months (31st of october) but who cares ? It has been 5 years since my first concert and I can tell you that it was the best day of my life. I'm so exited !! 






Have a nice day

Shirt : Vintage - Short : Zara - Shoes : New Look

23 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. Thanks ♡
      Actually I don't like wearing red because I think that color makes everybody looks bigger than they are :/

      Supprimer
  2. You are so chic! I love the balance of this edgy look--the black belt cinches the bold top well and I love those knee socks. Haha we all know wind messes up our hair sometimes, no worries. These photos are so pretty though--loving the setting. And AHH, Lady Gaga! That'll be an exciting show :) Have an awesome time!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You look really amazing! I love yuor hair *o*

    I hope that you follow me on:
    SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM
    SPIKED-SOUL FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN

    Have a nice day! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your shoes are so beautiful :) i like your look :D
    i'm your new follower from italy...if you want visit my blog and follow me...thank you
    VALENTINACLOTHEDANEW

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You look stunning. Red sure suits you.
    Would you care to follow each other? GFC/Bloglovin/G+
    Do leave a comment when you follow and i'll follow you right back.
    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog and your follows.Am following you back on GFC and Bloglovin.
      Hope to see more of you around.
      http://icynosure.blogspot.in/

      Supprimer
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog)))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great outfit! Lady Gaga!! that is awesome, enjoy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Fabulous sweetie! Great style and what a lovely blog!

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as NYC Fashion, health, beauty, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Outfit Post: Brights In The Woods

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. You have amazing hair! Cool outfit! :)

    - Che

    style-che.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. this is so pretty! i guess snow never come then?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're right, it's raining, raining and ... raining ... France sucks ! ;)

      Supprimer
  11. wow so in love with your red shirt!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Nice post!, You want us to follow? Please let me know in the blog. Kisses.
    http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Ooh, j'adore ta chemise, les couleurs sont vraiment extra, le tout te va à ravir. J'aime beaucoup :)

    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/2014/02/j18-velvet-bow_13.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Hey beauty ,nice blog :) would you like if we follow each other on gfc and blog? let me know what do you think ? Regards from Bosnia ♥
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. You look so stunning, love these pictures! The red goes so well with your hair <3

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)