16/03/2014

Act like you don't care.



The sun is shining, I can finally wear my satin pants, I got it for Christmas but as you know wearing a satin pants during winter is not very advisable, your legs will end up as ice.



I don't like wearing pants for my blog, in my opinion pants or jeans aren't really fashionable, you don't have as many combinations as you have when you're wearing shorts or skirts and pants aren't that "sexy".



Pants/jeans are my everyday bestfriend, I wear pants everyday when I go to uni and do you want to know why ?  To avoid drivers honking me when I'm walking on the street, I don't know how people behave in your country but in France when you're wearing a dress, a short or a skirt, drivers honk you which means that you're "hot" Vive la France !  



I want to apologize for stealing the children's play area, two little kids wanted to play with their bike on that place but unfortunately they couldn't because of ... me. They were looking at me like "WTF is she doing ?" that was funny to see but sorry kiddos I have a blog to run ;) 







Have a nice sunday 


Cap : Karl Lagerfeld - Velvet Jacket : H&M - Iron Maiden Top : H&M - Shirt : Hollister - Pants : Karl Lagerfeld - Sandals : New Look 


18 commentaires:

  1. Great look! (:

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. cool outfit! i also prefer wearing skirts or shorts to pants, here in the Czech Republic the honking at someone is very rare :) but i understand you want to avoid that, it has to be so annoying!

    http://frozen-mammoth.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks darling ♡
      I think I'm going to live in Czech Republic ;)
      Yeah it's so annoooooying, French drivers love to do that, they find it amusing but they don't know what women feel inside when they're honking them. There's also another thing that guys do : when they see a woman walking on the street, they yell "you're hot" at her ><'

      Supprimer
  3. you look amazing!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can still win £150 worth of high end skincare on my blog right now! click here.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. <3 Merci pour ton commentaire ! Ta tenue est vraiment top aussi ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You look gorgeous darling! This outfit is so fierce! Thank you for that lovely comment you left on my blog, really appreciate it xx



    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love this look! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Perfect style <3
    Kisses!
    Visist my blog: dimitriscode.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Loving this grunge look! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I am your newest bloglovin follower :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is such a cool outfit.
    I really like your sandals and your lipstick
    has a wonderful colour. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks ♡
      The lipstick I'm wearing is Ruby Woo from MAC :)

      Supprimer
  10. top le look
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Gorgeous outfit just love the trousers and heels you are so pretty! <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Très jolie tenue, j'adore ce mélange de 2 styles différents avec tes chaussures, elles sont superbes!!
    xx, Jade

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Your look is absolutely great. Rock and glamour. Perfect :)
    http://energeticmelancholy.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)