12/08/2014

Drive my soul



EN : Good news ! I finally found some inspiration. I can't wait to show you the outfits that I have in mind ;)


FR : Bonne nouvelles ! J'ai enfin retrouvé l'inspiration. J'ai hâte de vous montrer les tenues que j'ai en tête ;) 






EN : I love this outfit but I have to say that something is missing, can you guess what ? Ok I'm gonna tell you : a skateboard. Skateboards are becoming my new obsession, I don't have one yet but I can already imagining myself skateboarding in the street, going to the bakery while skateboarding plus there's a skatepark not far away from my house. My birthday is in 76 days so if you don't know what to buy me ;) 


FR : Je dois dire que j'aime beaucoup cette tenue cependant il manque quelque chose qui rendrait ce look encore plus cool, vous ne voyez pas quoi ? Bon d'accord, je vais vous le dire : un skateboard. Le skateboard est en train devenir ma nouvelle obsession, je n'en pas encore un mais je m'imagine déjà en train de skater dans la rue où même aller chercher du pain à la boulangerie en skatant en plus il y'a un skatepark pas très loin de chez moi, que demande le peuple ? Mon anniversaire est dans 76 jours alors si vous ne savez pas quoi m'offrir ;) 






EN : I think I'm suffering from kleptomania, I can't stop stealing clothes from my relatives, I stole my sister's crop top and my dad's denim shirt but it's not over because I've just found some vintage clothes into my mom's closet so I think they're gonna be mine soon, is it serious Doc ? 


FR : Je pense que je suis kleptomane, je peux pas m'empêcher de piquer les fringues de mes proches, le crop top de la sister, la chemise du father mais c'est pas fini j'ai repéré quelques fringues vintage dans le placard de ma maman il y'a donc des chances que je lui pique, c'est grave docteur ?









Have a nice day



Crop top : Jennyfer - Satin pants : Karl Lagerfeld - Shoes : New Look - Cap : Karl Lagerfeld - Necklace : H&M


SHOP MY LOOK



19 commentaires:

  1. You have such an amazing style!

    Come check out our blog. We follow back on bloglovin and GFC!

    Imani and Melanie
    holographiclives.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hahah ur so funny, it's okay 2 steal ur family's clothes when u get inspiration for an outfit of the day Lol Love the look tho, u've got quite a swagger, the crop top reminds me a bit of Lulu Guinness, probly because of the kiss prints. And i love u added heels 2 the look instead of sneakers <3 <3 Have a great day, dear xx

    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Aw you're so nice !! Let me kiss your face :)

      Supprimer
  3. Le pantalon cut noir et les chaussures à talon sont très bien assorties ensemble, ça donne un beau résultat !
    http://foulards.comtesse-sofia.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh dear, I'm sorry. Following you now;)

    Love this crop top, and your hair is perfect, long, and bit wavey which I like, how do you take care of it?


    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. To be honest I don't do anything to my hair, I use cheap shampoo for dry hair and then I braid my hair every night to avoid knots :)

      Supprimer
  5. amazing shoes! love it :)
    xoxo
    http://www.myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Absolutely love this! Tomboy-ish but the crop top and heels make it girly. My fav so far !

    x TFLA: www.thisfashionloveaffair.com x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, your style is sublime, I really love your outfit, is perfect!
    I´ve just started with my blog, I invite you to check it and If you like it, I would be very grateful you to follow me.
    http://shesaysmeow.blogspot.com.es/
    Kisses♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. You style is super cool! Love your crop top, it is so cute!

    xx Cissy
    www.idreamofbunnies.com
    Follow on Facebook

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Very cool outfit! Beautiful photos!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. J'aime beaucoup ta tenue! ça va très bien ensemble!
    Je dois dire que piquer la chemise de ton père était une bonne idée, ça rend super bien x) (tient mon copain en a une qui ressemble, je sais ce qu'il me reste à faire xD)
    En tout cas très jolies photos :3

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Nice shirts :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Amazing, I love this super cute print top and how you styled it with the chambray oversized shirt-- definitely a casual yet chic look! And of course I adore the hat, one of my fav accessories to wear for sure! Lastly, I am loving those strappy heels-- very sexy girl!

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Great post! A skateboard with those heels? So cool ;-)) Lovely look – I adore your shirt!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. terrible le look !
    bis

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)