05/08/2014

Electric blue



EN : I'm a thief ! I stole the dress and the shoes from my best friend, well I didn't really steal it I borrowed it for an unlimited period of time ;) 


FR : Je suis une voleuse ! J'ai été cambrioler la robe et les chaussures dans le dressing ma best friend, enfin je ne les aient pas vraiment volé, je les aient juste emprunté pour une durée indéterminée ;)






EN : I must admit that I'm in a lack of inspiration right now I think summer has something to do with that, yeah sometimes it happens that bloggers don't know what to wear so stealing clothes from friends was only the solution to my tiny problem. 


FR : Je dois avouer qu'en ce moment, je suis en panne d'inspiration mais je crois que l'été n'y ait pas pour rien, hé oui il arrive que les blogueuses ne savent pas quoi porter alors voler les vêtements d'une amie était la seule solution à mon petit problème.






EN : I'm glad that we can't see my sunburns on these pics, some days ago I went to the beach with some friends and we stayed on the sand for 3 hours at least without putting some suncream on, we are completely insane but we like to play Superman but we regretted it right after, I was red like a tomato and I'm not kidding ;)


FR : Je suis contente qu'on ne voit pas mes coups de soleil, il y'a quelques jours je suis allée à la plage avec des amis et on est resté sur le sable pendant au moins 3 heures sans mettre une goutte de crème solaire, on est des oufs mais on adore endosser le rôle de Superman mais on l'a regretté juste après, j'étais rouge comme une tomate et encore le mot tomate est faible ;) 






Have a nice day


Dress : Mim - Hat : Romwe

30 commentaires:

  1. Cette robe te va a ravir! bisous :)
    les2brunes.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, You look beautiful! Totally in love with Your dress and hat. I' m Your newest GFC follower ;)
    xoxo
    Raspberry Avenue

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci :)
    Ta robe est originale! :)

    Bises
    Marie

    un-jour-un-look.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. j'avoue que le chapeau est un must have de l'été! ta tenue est très jolie, la robe te va à ravir ainsi que le chapeau!

    xx
    http://lejournaldunpanda.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love electric blue, it's a color full of energy. You look amazing :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. U look so stunning, that dress's a killer with such great cuts and colours. The sandals and hat give that vintage 2 the look, totally agree, we fashion bloggers sometimes do "borrow" clothes from friends while lacking inspiration hahah xx

    Thank u so much, darling, for ur lovely birthday blessing on my latest post. Ur blog's awesome and I'd love 2 follow and support ur blog and maybe i'll get the same from u??? Followed u on gfc and g+ already xx Have a nice day xx

    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Magnifique cette robe, tu es canon !
    Biz Jeny

    Concours sur mon blog * http://www.jenychooz.lautre.net/dotclear/index.php?post/2014/08/06/Fais-la-manche-x-Jenychooz-Concours *

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Merci pour ton commentaire, oui mes vacances etait genial!

    J'aime beaucoup ta tenue. :)

    Des bisous :*
    http://anotherthingsblog.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Amazing!!!
    Wonderful pics hun!
    Wish you a fantastic Thursday!
    http://www.milanotime.net

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Great post! This is such a lovely look. Hope you have an amazing day!


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Beautiful dress and very elegant outfit!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. love love love this dress on you , you look so stunning and pretty :)
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Even though you stole this dress, I must say you look absolutely amazing ;) I love the stunning blue and the hat is definitely a show-stopper! I totally understand what you mean when you seem to lose inspiration and it takes something new to get you out of that rut!

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. the first pic is SUPER ! :)

    saralookbook.blgospot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. BODYCON, my obsession! Fits you perfectly, and photos are just nice!
    If you want to follow each other, just let me know!

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Très originale cette robe et puis elle te va vraiment bien :)

    Des bisous xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. superbe robe! qu'elle allure!
    http://la-petite-vie-de-marie.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. J'adore la robe ! xx

    http://camilleblogmodelifestyle.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Cette robe est supra canon
    http://a-mylifestyle.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. la robe est très belle !

    www.thelittleblonde.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. ok seriously how do you pull off that look? I could never pull off a print like that! That’s a really cool look!
    Wish you a great day!
    kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Aw come on girl, you're making me blush ♡

      Supprimer
  22. Amazing look, you`re cute:з

    I would be very happy if you read my blog:з
    New post http://kurumichiii.blogspot.ru/

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. La robe est super jolie ton amie a vraiment bon gout ! La couleur bleu électrique te vas à ravir :)
    xx Marie
    http://judefloyd.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. hello beautiful! I love your blog and your looks, you have great style, I love this look as it has composite in black and blue do you think if we keep looking? kisses :)

    http://Encimademiszapatos.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)