19/11/2014

Sweetie


EN : As you know I've been pretty obsessed with faux-fur lately, they're everywhere and working at a famous clothing store doesnt' help my eyes are constantly on these beautiful fuzzy things. The colder it gets the more I want fluffy clothes.
I know I've already wear this faux-fur vest in my last post but I wanted to wear it in a more sophisticated way ;)


FR : Comme vous le savez, depuis quelque temps je suis totalement obsédée par la fausse-fourrure, elles sont partout, et travailler dans une grande chaîne de vêtements ne m'aide pas surtout lorsque mes yeux sont constamment rivés sur ces belles choses toutes douces. Et plus il fait froid, plus je dois remplir mon armoire de vêtements tout poilus
Vous avez déjà vu cette veste dans mon dernier article mais cette fois-ci je voulais la porter dans une tenue plus sophistiquée :)





EN : Right now I'm in a mood of change and by that I mean my hair, I need a new haircut I haven't been to the hairdresser for 3 or 4 years because they always do the contrary of what I want so I'm boycotting them. On the one hand I want to cut my hair short but on the other hand I want to keep my long mermaid hair...  I think I'm going to shave my hair off and wear a different wig every day, if you have any ideas, you're welcome ;) 


FR : En ce moment j'ai envie de changement et là je parle d'un changement capillaire. Cela fait maintenant 3 ou 4 ans que je n'ai pas été au coiffeur, ils font toujours le contraire de ce que je veux alors du coup je les boycott. D'un côté j'ai envie de me couper les cheveux mais d'un autre côté je veux garder mes long cheveux de sirène ... Ou sinon je pense que je vais me raser la tête et porter une perruque différente tous les jours, si vous d'autres idées je suis preneuse ;)





Have a nice day


Vest : Zara - Shirt : Daddy's shirt - Leather shorts : Zara - Boots : New Look - Hat : Romwe

13 commentaires:

  1. You look so beautiful dear! :)
    Love your vest!
    Thank you for your comment, I follow you on Gfc, hope you follow back :)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living
    Oasap Cape - Giveaway

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very chic
    Love this combination
    You look amazing :)
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You look very trendy doll! Love your bohemian styling!
    Kisses dear

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. beautiful look, love the westcoat
    new outfit on my blog http://tr3ndygirl.com
    i wait you
    kiss

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. i love this! I wanna buy a similar vest and wear it all day long"!
    Thanks for your comment of course we can follow each other I do it first :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. qu'elle jolie tenue! j'adore le gilet!
    http://la-petite-vie-de-marie.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love your faux fur vest and hat! Awesome styling!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Faux-fur makes everything looks so fabulous. I love your outfit. You're so pretty! <3

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Elle est belle ma cousine

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Love the shirt underneath the faux fur vest, such a cool combo!

    Bella Pummarola

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Cool hat!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. J'aime beaucoup cette tenue ! Le short et les boots sont très jolies :)

    Bises.
    CarnetdeLucie.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)