26/02/2015

Eye see you



EN : Hi my lovely cupcakes ! Today I'm showing you my new purchase : this wink jumper that I received from Tidebuy (I have already done a review about them here). Usually I hate wearing collars such as turtlenecks, Peter Pan collars, shirt collars to sum up I hate all types of collars because I always have the feeling that I'm suffocating and it's very unpleasant but I fell in love with the details of this collar and the color of the jumper, pastels are my new color obsession ;)  


FR : Hello mes jolies cupcakes ! Aujourd'hui je vous montre mon dernier coup de coeur : ce pull avec un col trop cute que j'ai reçu de la part de Tidebuy (j'ai déjà donné mon avis sur eux ici). D'habitude je hais les cols roulés, les cols Claudine, les cols de chemises en bref je hais toutes les sortes de cols car j'ai souvent cette impression d'étouffer et c'est très désagréable mais les détails de ce col m'ont fait craqué et puis en ce moment je suis fan des couleurs pastels ;) 








EN : And there you go ! I've also succumbed to the sneakers trend but this time I've been wise, at first I wanted to buy a pair of Adidas Superstar but then I checked my bank account and I saw that it was suffering from anorexia so I had to resign myself to fake Adidas made by H&M and I have to say that they are really amazing ! 


FR : Et voilà moi aussi j'ai succombé à la folie des sneakers mais je suis restée raisonnable sur ce coup là, j'étais partis pour acherter des Adidas Superstar et puis j'ai jeté un coup d'oeil sur mon compte bancaire et j'ai vu qu'il souffrait d'anorexie donc j'ai dû me rabattre sur les fausses Adidas made by H&M qui je dois l'avouer sont amazing ! 











SHOP MY LOOK 

Jumper : Tidebuy - Pants : Karl Lagerfeld - Shoes : H&M - Backpack : Cache-Cache - Sunglasses : Primark 


12 commentaires:

  1. love your sunglasses and the details on the sweater!

    Life In Pastel

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love love this look you look so polished but flirty at the same time
    GORGEOUS
    xoxo
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. coup de coeur pour ce pull, le col est vraiment trop mignon!
    http://la-petite-vie-de-marie.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. love this look. such a cute casual outfit! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ahh, you look fantastic! Nice collar!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love this look!! And the details on the sweater ;)

    Kisses ChicAdicta
    www.piensaenchic.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Amazing look!! So pretty

    www.dresstoimpressibiza.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Trop chouette ce col en effet! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ouu perfecto look sweetie,thank you for your comme nt and visita con muy blog.

    Xoxo

    Caritrini.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I really like this look!! xxx
    http://waitwhat-ab.blogspot.com.es/2015/03/beautiful-places-powerscourt-dublin.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I'm swooning over those collars. So quirky. Just goes to show a small detail can make an outfit. But you style very well too.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. U totally rocking :)
    Isidora, http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)