09/06/2015

Study in duality



EN : Everything is going well for me at the moment, I got my second year university level *applause* I have now one year left till I move to Paris ! I can say that I'm already super excited but  the flat-hunting is scaring me a little bit...
During this summer I will work 25 hours a week instead of 8 hours that I do usually so that means I could save money to go to New-York and of course buy tons and tons of clothes *yay*  
And I finally found a flat for my 5 days stay in Berlin so if you have any food/bars or shops recommendations I'm not against it ;) 

FR : Tout va pour le mieux en ce moment pour moi, j'ai eu ma deuxième année de licence *applaudissement*, il ne me reste plus qu'un an avant de partir pour Paris ! J'ai vraiment trop hâte même si la recherche d'appartement sera le parcours du combattant ...
Cet été je vais bosser 25 heures la semaine au lieu des 8 heures que je fais habituellement ce qui veut dire que je vais pouvoir mettre de côté pour mon prochain voyage à New-York mais bien évidemment aussi pour m'acheter des tonnes et des tonnes de fringues *youpi*
Et j'ai enfin trouvé un appart pour mon petit séjour de 5 jours à Berlin alors si vous avez quelques bons plans concernant des restos, bars ou boutiques je suis preneuse ;) 





EN : I forgot to mention in my last post that I have now a Facebook page ! 
So please yourself ;) 
And you can still follow me on Instagram  @elocupcake  


FR : J'ai oublié de vous dire dans mon dernier article que j'ai désormais une page Facebook !
Alors faites-vous plaisir ;) 
Et vous pouvez toujours me suivre sur Instagram @elocupcake  






Vest : Fashion Pills - Blouse : H&M - Skirt : Jennyfer - Sneakers : Adidas


SHOP MY LOOK

21 commentaires:

  1. Wow, good luck with all your plans. You look so beautiful <3 I love this outfit of yours.

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Absolutely adoring this outfit and that jacket I want!! you look GREAT
    xoxo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Super tenue ! j'adore
    bisous
    Ann'so M
    http://www.annsom-blog.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love the striped skirt :-* www.thepinkheartgirl.blogspot.de

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. so cool that you're moving to paris & this look is awesome!

    danielle | avec danielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. love this look! love the little added 70s vibe with the suede and fringe details on the jacket
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. you look so damn cool. love it

    Check out my new post
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Hollywood, Beijing, Monaco...

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Super ensemble! Love the Adidas , fringed jacket and striped mini! Casual and chic! I am following you in Instagram now!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Amazing striped skirt! You look fab! Perfect combo!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Love your outfit! So laid-back but chic at the same time!

    xo,
    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. You look absolutely gorgeous and well done you on getting to the second year!!! It must be so exciting flat hunting in Paris - what a gorgeous place! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. nice look!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. J'adore ce look, et la veste est sublime :)
    Bisous,
    *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Obsessed with your fringe jacket and nautical striped skirt---Stunnnnning!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Je te suis sur Insta direct !
    Superbe tenue !
    Oriane
    http://orietcie.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)