05/10/2015

Burgundy n' roses


EN :  I can't tell you how much I love this outfit ! I love everything about it, I think the Guns n' roses shirt and the burgundy suede skirt go so well together plus the jacket is like the cherry on the cake because it matches the whole outfit with its faux fur :) 
I'm pretty happy that I could find the skirt I was looking for all summer, I remember when I was in Berlin two months ago I went to every shop to find that kind of skirt but most of the time they were either too big for me or either too expensive for a student who has an anorexic wallet and then a few weeks ago my desire was fulfilled ! 

FR : Comment vous dire que je suis totalement in love de ma tenue ! J'adore l'association du tee-shirt Guns n' roses et de la jupe et la cerise sur la gâteau c'est la veste avec son col en fausse fourrure qui couronne le tout :) 
Je suis heureuse d'avoir enfin trouvée la jupe que j'ai cherché tout l'été, quand j'étais en vacances à Berlin, j'ai passé mon temps à aller de boutiques en boutiques pour trouver ce genre de jupe mais souvent elles étaient soit trop grandes soit trop chères pour une étudiante qui a un porte-monnaie anorexique et puis il y'a quelques semaines j'ai enfin trouvé mon bonheur !   








EN : By the way I have something important to tell you ! In february I'll be going to New-York for 8 days !!!! I've been dreaming about it for years !!! So you can imagine how excited I am !!! #ByeByemoney

FR : Et pour finir cet article en beauté je suis heureuse de vous annoncer que je vais partir 8 jours à New-York en février !!!! J'en rêvais depuis des années !!!! Donc autant vous dire que je suis toute excitée !!! #Byebyemoney 








Jacket : H&M - Top : H&M - Skirt : H&M - Sneakers : Converse



SHOP MY STYLE 

29 commentaires:

  1. you look great in this set;)
    I like your skirt :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh very cute outfit
    Now I´m following you in GFC #128
    I hope your follow me back
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I so want a button down skirt - loving this trend for fall! You look fabulous. Love how you mixed a shearling jacket with it. All the dark colors are so pretty.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You look very pretty in your outfit. I must say, you've a lovely hair.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your look with the cool shirt and the button down skirt is so bold!
    Many thanks for kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. me encanta como has combinado la falda! muy guapa! un saludo
    http://www.pelirrojaalamoda.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh very cute outfit
    Lovely style
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I'm always all for sporty vibes and I really love your outfit!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wow you look so rad! I love your tee and the cute skirt!

    xx glamdevils.com / miasmode.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. in love with your amazing skirt, love it

    have a nice day
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Fabulous look! Love your skit!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. fantastic jacket!


    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.com/concorso-stokkeonthego/
    grazie

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. cette jupe est vraiment très jolie et j'adore la façon dont tu a harmonisé ta tenue !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Tu es canon, cette jupe est une tuerie!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Qué falda más ideal

    www.blackdressinspiration.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. lovely skirt!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I love your jacket! is perfect!

    Kisses!
    www.mvesblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Super bonita la falda nena

    Bss

    http://ammbyrebeca.blogspot.com.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Great chic rock look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. ce look est canon ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. This burgundy suits you so well! Lovely look (;
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Such a pretty outfit! Love the skirt :)

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Goodness that is such a beautiful skirt! :D I love this outfit

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog, I appreciate that. Your support means a lot to me ♡
Feel free to ask me whatever you want ;)